October 31, 2011

halloween sunrise

Happy Halloween!  This is the sunrise this morning from our back deck, what a treat!  Its probably the only treat I should enjoy after my weekend of stuffing my face with mini 100 grand bars and bite size milky ways (my favorite).  Hubs and I dressed up for Halloween and gave out candy at the trunk or treat at our church.  My dog Peanut and I were Bee's, what...its totally normal for a grown woman to dress in the same outfit as her dog, right?  Don't judge me.  Hubs costume was much more unique, he decided to go as our very own Pastor Bill which required him to shave the top of his head bald, sport some reading glasses and walked around eating candy talking to everyone.  Thankfully, Pastor Bill enjoyed the Hubs creativity. 



Speaking of Hubs, its his birthday today.  Happy Birthday to the love of my life, I am so very blessed to be share my life with you.  Cheers to many more birthdays celebrated together.  PS.  Peanut says happy birthday and he would like a treat in your honor.






No comments:

Post a Comment